Claim Settlement Offer Rejection Letter Format

Sample Claim Settlement Offer Rejection Letter


From:

Richard Smith

54, New Town

New York

Date: May 24, 2022

To,

Mr. Robin Brown

89, Howard Apartments

New York

Dear Mr. Robin,

I am writing this letter to inform you that the settlement offer that you had made to me over the phone call today on behalf of Mr. Ray of $3500 stands rejected from my end because this is too low an offer and I cannot accept it.

Based on your argument, the accident took place because of my fault but as per my statement as well as according to the video clip, I was standing on the signal waiting for it to go green and the other car just hit my vehicle from the back side and because of that the collision with the vehicle in the front happened. As a matter of fact, the onus of damaging both the vehicles falls on the car that had hit me.

Therefore, I am entitled for double the compensation as my vehicle got damaged from front and back and moreover, I also got involved in a collision with another vehicle without doing anything.

Just because I want this matter to get settled, I can make you a non-negotiable offer of $5500. Though the expense of the car repair can go beyond this value, I am still making this minimum offer to you so that the case comes to a closure.

Please respond to this letter within 15 days after receiving this letter with the response of Mr. Robert Ray.

Regards,

Richard Smith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog