Write an Email to HR for Cab Reimbursement

Sample Cab Reimbursement mail to HR Format

Respected Sir,

I, Richard Smith, am working as a sales executive in your company with the employee ID:1234. I am writing this email to request for cab reimbursement. 

On May 16th, 2022, I was asked to make a visit to our City Center office and from there I was asked to visit the office of our client Zenith Technologies which is located in the suburbs for the official work. And in order to commute to all these locations, I had hired a cab and the total amount that I paid for the commute was $128.

As per Company’s policy, I am entitled for reimbursement of these visits as they were solely for professional work. Therefore, I would like to request you to kindly compensate me the amount mentioned above for the cab fare which I had paid from my pocket.

For your reference, I am attaching the copy of the cab travel receipts that were issued by the cab drivers. I am looking for a kind response from your end.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Richard Smith

Article Reference: Cab Reimbursement mail to HR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog