Letter Format to Cancel Slot at Exhibition Due to Financial Problems

Sample Letter to Cancel Slot at Exhibition Due to Financial Problems

From:

Andy Smith

New Fashion Boutique

California

Date: May 31, 2022

To,

Mr. Robert Gibbs

Manager

Hi-Life Exhibitions

New York

Sub: Regarding cancellation of exhibition slot

Dear Mr. Robert,

I, Andy Smith, am writing this letter to request for cancellation of slot which I had reserved for your Hi-Life Exhibition event at Hilton Hotel on June 4th, 2022.

On April 15th, 2022, I had reserved the slot number G-12 against a payment of $1,500 in the name of New Fashion Boutique. My boutique offers a vast collection of formal and wedding gowns that are exclusively handcrafted by artisans. When I had booked for event, things were all fine but just a week ago, an online theft took place at our store in California and that has resulted into serious financial problems.

Due to this incident, I am facing strict financial issues that I have to deal with on priority basis. There are various payments need to be made and they certainly come before participating in any exhibition.

I deeply regret all the inconvenience that will be caused to you and your team because of this cancellation. But I am hopeful that you will consider my situation and would accept this request for cancellation. Moreover, I would also like you to have my advance amount refunded that I had deposited at the time of making the reservation for the slot.

Participating in such a prestigious exhibition like yours was always a dream for me and missing on this opportunity to feature my collection has come as a big blow to me. I am really hopeful that once I am out of this tough time, I will be a part of your next exhibition in town.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Andy Smith

Source URL: Letter For Cancelling Slot at Exhibition Due to Financial Problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog